CROCHET IN A SPIRAL:
- with MC, ch 5, join with sl st to form ring (do not chain 1)
- work 8 sc in center of ring, do not turn, start working spiral
- starting with
first sc, 2 sc in each around (16 sc)
when i note: 2
sc it means "1 sc in next, 1 sc in next"
when i note: (2sc) it means "2 sc in next"
when i note: (1hdc, 1dc) it means "1 hdc AND 1 dc in
the following are
not rounds, just spaced apart so the pattern can be followed easy
- work *1 sc, (2sc)* 9 times
- switch to CC
- work *2 sc, (2sc)* twice
- work *1 hdc, (1hdc, 1dc), 1 dc, (2dc), 1 dc, (2hdc), 1 hdc, (2sc), 2 sc, (2sc), 3 sc
- switch to MC
- 2 sc, (2sc), 3 sc, (2sc), 2 sc, (2sc), 4 sc, (2sc), 2 sc, (2sc), 5 sc, (2sc), 29 sc,
(2sc), 15 sc, sl st to next, END
- work the
same as front, but switch MC and CC to make a mirror of the front
AND BACK TOGETHER:
- place front and back wrong sides together, using sl st crochet through one
loop of each side, secure around. leave a small opening to add stuffing or
extra yarn, then secure the rest of the way.
- add a little chain stitch loop to attach to a keyring
NOTE: this is my new
way of writing crochet patterns.
Please email me if you liked it or hated
I'll take all comments into consideration for the next pattern.
copyright 2005 -
may be distributed freely for personal use only